How To Buy From Redbows
At Redbows we have tried to make it as easy as possible for clients to purchase products from us. We can accept on-line orders as well as orders by post and email. We provide formal quotations as requested and these can be accepted online with payments made using a credit card or against a credit account facility.
Placing A Website Order
To place an order on our website, please select a product and add the quantity you require to the basket. You can then follow the check out process. The prices shown in the basket will cover the unit cost (either for plain stock or to personalise).
Please remember to add the nominal artwork charge if you do not have a vector-type artwork file for your imprint. If this is required we make this charge to redraw your artwork.
Delivery is calculated based on the postcode of the delivery address. Once you have finalised your order, payment can be made on-line and your order placed. You can also confirm your order and let us know that you intend to pay via cheque (posted to our office) or via BACS.
Formal Quotations and Order Placement
We can also provide formal quotations which we upload and send via an online service. The service allows you to request quote amendments and confirm a final order including online payment.
Please note that all offers and quotations are made against our sales terms and conditions, and are based on the information provided by our clients and potential clients.
Other Ways to Place An Order
In addition to online orders and a formal quotation we can also accept orders using one of the following methods:
- Telephone orders: contact our sales team on 0800 158 0380 and place an order over the phone. Payment must be made prior to goods shipment or service delivery using a valid debit or credit card. Redbows can provide a printed Customer Order Form for authorisation if required.
- Send an official purchase order: companies, organisation and individuals can send an official purchase order (by email or post) accepting our quotation or based on the information published on our website or to accompany one of our Customer Order Forms. Payment must be made prior to goods shipment or service delivery using a valid debit or credit card, BACS, IBAN or Swift payment or cheque drawn on a UK bank.
- Proforma Invoice acceptance: please contact our sales team if you require a proforma invoice. Upon payment of the proforma goods will be despatch the goods and/or services. A full VAT sales invoice is issued alter.
- Credit Accounts: are available for specific order values and customer types. Please note that credit accounts are only available subject to successful credit status, financial and reference checking.
Please note the following when placing an order on Redbows:
- orders placed are accepted based on our sales terms and conditions.
- any client purchase orders or documentation sent to Redbows must provide a clear goods and/or service description, with itemised details, agreed prices, invoice, delivery and full contact details.
- orders are processed subject to stock availability and clients are informed if goods are out of stock or cannot be delivered within a published delivery timescale.
- sales order acknowledgements are issued on order placement and it is the responsibility of the client place the order to check the sales order acknowledgement for accuracy and inform Redbows of any errors and omissions in writing by email.
- VAT sales invoices are generated after goods have been despatch or service work(s) completed
- Cancellations can be made as per our sales terms and conditions.
- Discounts may be available based on: (a) product or service promotions (b) to specific customer groups and © for early settlement discount of credit accounts
Offshore, Overseas and Non-UK Clients
Redbows is a UK-based company with clients based around the world. All overseas and off-shore orders must be paid for before despatch can be made, normally via BACS, SWIFT or IBAN. Shipment is made using your requested despatch method – road, rail or airfreight and insured at cost. All overseas orders are export packed at cost. Please contact us for a delivery quote of you are not a UK mainland site.
All delivery dates are quoted ‘estimated’ and subject to stock availability. Several sub-contracted delivery services are available using national carriers and specialist logistics companies. Our standard delivery services include:
- Courier ‘boxed services’: provide a kerbside delivery to ‘goods in’ or the front door of your building. The consignment may consist of one or two boxes or more and be subject to a ‘one-person-lift’ limit under the health & safety manual handling procedures on your site. Please ensure someone is available to receive the goods and sign for them.
- Courier ‘pallet services’: with the consignment secured onto Euro pallets and possibly shrink wrapped. A larger delivery vehicle may be used and the pallets may require off-loading facilities including a pallet truck or fork lift. Please ensure someone is available to receive the goods and sign for them.
- Delivery and Placement: this is a full logistics service and can include recycling of the pallets and packaging. The service may be subject to a site survey but ensures that your goods are delivered to the exact location within a building they are needed. This type of service can be useful for large volume consignments requiring lifting or trolley equipment to be used on site..
If a non-standard delivery service or time is required such as a Saturday, Sunday, Bank Holiday or out of normal working hours delivery is required, please consider a dedicated door-to-door service. Post Office services may be used for small items and documentation.
Please note that we can only ship to a complete postal address with a contact name. We do not deliver to PO Boxes and all deliveries must be signed for.
Payment Terms and Credit Accounts
We normally request 100% prepayment with a first order and only offer credit facilities to clients once they have completed a Credit Application Form and it has been successfully processed by our Finance Team. Credit terms are nett 30 days and can be provided on request to government, public sector and corporate accounts. Please note that late payment charges will be incurred, and collections made via the County Courts and/or a third-party specialist debt recovery company. We do not normally offer credit terms to clients based outside the UK.
We accept payments from valid debit or credit cards, bank transfers (BACS, SWIFT, IBAN) or cheques drawn on UK banks. We can provide our bank details on request via a separate form and they are also published on our proforma and sales invoices for ease of reference.
We do not make charges for payment by debit or credit card but may do so for charge cards including American Express to cover their fees.
Returns and Credit Policy
If you wish to return goods to Redbows this must be done within our sales terms and conditions. Please contact our sales team to arrange for goods to be returned to us within 7 days of receipt and with an Redbows authorised Returns Number.
Our facilities will not accept deliveries of returned goods without a valid Returns Number. To obtain a Returns Number please contact our sales team and inform them of the reason for the return, including your name, address, contact details and website order or order confirmation number. Once received your goods will be inspected and a credit/refund issued if approved by our sales order processing team.
Post Order Process
After despatch of your order, a full VAT sales invoice is raised and sent to the invoice address recorded in your website account or on your purchase order documentation. Clients are also sent a customer satisfaction survey and testimonial opportunity to rate our organisation.
For more information on our order processes please contact us.
The Redbows Price Guarantee
We will not be beaten on price for a like-for-like product. Everyday our team checks the cost of products to ensure that we are competitive and offering the best value-for-money deal.
We also provide our Price Bust promise…if you can find a lower price for an equivalent product within the UK industry then we will aim to bust it! All you have to do, is give us the opportunity and let our customer service team do the rest.
Now, we have to be careful here and so here are a few caveats:
1. We will ‘bust’ a competitor price by a minimum of 5.0% from their total cost price, (excluding VAT). There is no maximum set and this is at the discretion of our Account Managers.
2. When we compare prices we will exclude VAT but include all associated costs including product, artwork, design, print, delivery and any other related costs.