Social Media Optimisation
The Redbows Agency runs social media optimisation SMO programs for clients looking to increase their brand profiles and generate traffic and links to their websites. Social media marketing is a fast developing part of the marketing mix for many organisations. Many of your employees have already become regular Facebook and Twitter users. They use social media as a way to engage with their favourite brands and celebrities.
Your organisation can develop a key following on Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Google+ and even Youtube. These social media platforms will help to generate website traffic and enquiries for your organisation. E-commerce covers website purchases with F-commerce and S-commerce rapidly emerging on the horizon where users will purchase through their favourite social media pages.
Social media usage has to be controlled and monitored. It can be used to track industry trends and provide a useful source of competitive information. Set up carefully content generated on one platform can be automatically repeated on others.
At Redbows our Social Media Optimisation service covers:
- Setting up your company Social Media profiles on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Google+, with background graphics and images to match your branding and corporate identity.
- Building your followers and like by first targeting your existing customer and client base and then widening this to your market as a whole.
- Generating regular content on these platforms to engage with your stakeholders, clients, suppliers, employees and prospects to achieve a higher Return on Investment (ROI) for your marketing spend.
- Tracking your competitors and key industry contacts on Twitter and report back to you; saving you valuable time to concentrate on developing your organisation.
- Tracking your market for key industry keyword phrases to provide you with potential leads and contacts.
- Using your profiles and content within market specific networking sites to build your profile and generate website traffic.
- Increasing the number of links to your website for key industry search terms.
- Generate, manage and distribute your video feeds and case studies on YouTube and Facebook.
- Setting up specific Pay-Per-Click (PPC) campaigns within social media platforms such as Facebook and LinkedIn to target key specific industry sectors, keywords and demographics.
Social media optimisation works well alongside a search engine marketing campaign. Platforms such as Facebook allow companies to target a unique set of demographics with advertisements similar in format to Google and Bing.
Please contact us for more information on our social media optimisation programs.