Promotional flash drives from the Redbows collection of everyday, essential business corporate gifts. Click on the any of the personalised flash drives shown below to see further details, personalisation options and pricing. Prices include branding with your imprint and logo. Promotional USB flash drives marked “POA” are priced on application. Plain stock flash drives can also be supplied.
The Redbows Guide to buying Promotional USB Flash Drives
Promotional USB flash drives are also known as “flash drives” or “memory sticks”. These gadgets make really useful promotional gifts and come in all sorts of shapes and sizes. They also offer a host of imprint options. Flash drives and memory sticks are great giveaway gifts. They have a high-end, premium worth and are commonly found accessory within most offices and organisations in general. Whilst they can be perceived as expensive, the reality is that their pricing is volume dependent. Additional unit costs (over more traditional gifts) are more than offset by their usefulness and the branding opportunities they offer.
The most popular flash drives by volume and cost are metal cased, Aluminium flashdrives. These offer a great imprint area and the option of colour coded plastic sides. Whatever the flashdrive type chosen the following should be considered:
- Format: the list above shows the various physical formats available. This is an important consideration because the easier the flashdrive is to carry the more it will get used and the more its personalised branding will be seen. Cards can sip into a shirt pocket (or wallet), pens are ideal for jackets, lanyards are obviously designed to be worn as are wristband flashdrives. Age of the target audience may also affect choice, with many schools and colleges opting for wristband flashdrives at the moment.
- Materials: important consideration should be given to the materials. This can affect cost and the longevity of the memory stick. Metal lasts but requires a sealed screen print or laser engraved imprint. Leather has a high quality feel to it and requires an embossed imprint for maximum effect. With any flashdrive think through whether it will be carried in a pocket with coins or keys that could wear away at the flashdrive imprint.
- Size: flashdrives are generally available from 64MB up to 8GB and over. 8GB is a very large sized device, equivalent to the smallest Apple iPhone or iPod Touch and so has massive storage potential. The most popular size for a flashdrive is typically 1GB.
- Data Upload: it is possible for a small set up cost to have data uploaded to a flashdrive before delivery. This can be useful for clients who want to distribute company presentations and leaflets for conferences and tradeshows.
- Bespoke Design: low volume plastic moulding costs have fallen considerably and it is possible to consider bespoke, custom designed flashdrives in small volumes. Often this type of memory stick can be a specific shape to suit a promotion or even the company logo itself.
Please contact us if you cannot find the promotional USB flash drive or memory sticks that you are looking for.